Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Multiple patches in one commit?

Thanks David,

Yes, your view makes perfect sense so I'll stick with that in the future. Just need to get the initial batch of (interwoven) bug fixes out of the way. I'll also update the plugin and feature metadata in the process as they are not correct. When done I'm planning to bump the version number for the EPUB bundles to 0.8.1 and start on a few new features.

Best regards,
Torkild