Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Failing nightly build

Hi,

thanks for taking care of that. I was joking when I said it was your
fault. It is indeed a spurious problem with the download of the EPUB
checking tool.

Adding a switch seems like a good idea as it would enable running the
build offline as well. Additionally, we could consider caching the jar
so it doesn't need to be re-downloaded for each build.

Steffen