Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Updates to EPUB support

Hi,

the Gerrit master is a mirror of the Eclipse.org repository and updated hourly. It should always be in sync so I would recommend using the Eclipse.org master as the basis for development (until Gerrit hosted at Eclipse.org).

If you notice that the Gerrit repository is lagging behind please feel free to manually trigger this job to update it: http://ci.mylyn.org/job/update-eclipse.org-mirror/

Steffen