[mylyn-docs-dev] Build : location of the signing zone

Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to align Intent with the Juno release train.

From what I understood, I need to :
- create a project plan and add it to my project metadatas
- make sure that my build is only using juno update sites
- make sure that my build asks Eclipse to sign my jars

I'm building Intent using Tycho, basically I only need the location of the appropriate signing zone.
Do you know this location ? I tried to retrieve it looking at Wikitext sources but did not find it...

Thanks by advance for your help !
Alex

Back to the top