Re: [mylyn-dev] What is the roadmap at the moment?

Hi George,

Thank you for asking, I'll try to answer your questions.

Restructuring and cleaning that we are doing is to resolve 3rd party libraries conflicts and to reduce the cost of support, they should not block other changes.

Any improvements to the code/tests/documentation are welcome. I know that you have work in progress regarding Hudson/Jenkins support, but you can work in other areas as well.

By default Mylyn releases are planned in alignment with SimRel, and Eclipse Mylyn 4.0.0 is targeted to SimRel 2023-09. Of course we have the freedom to release more or less often if needed.

Regarding concrete changes for the particular release we don't have any commitments, since we don't have any budget for Mylyn.

Regards,
AF

Back to the top