[mylyn-dev] Eclipse Mylyn 3.26.0 is ready!

Hello All,

Mylyn 3.26.0 is ready.

Please use its stable location https://download.eclipse.org/mylyn/releases/3.26/ instead of shifting https://download.eclipse.org/mylyn/stage/latest/
SimRel contribution has been updated accordingly.

Since this is the first release after project relaunch, we plan to produce another service release shortly in order to be in better shape for the upcoming 2023-06.

Regards,
AF