Re: [mylyn-dev] Do we really need the .classpath/.project/.settings files in git?

So what do I do about changes like this:

<filteredResources>

<filter>

<id>1672000970093</id>

<name></name>

<type>10</type>

<matcher>

<id>org.eclipse.ui.ide.multiFilter</id>

<arguments>1.0-name-matches-false-false-org.eclipse.mylyn.*</arguments>

</matcher>

</filter>

<filter>

<id>1672000970100</id>

<name></name>

<type>10</type>

<matcher>

<id>org.eclipse.ui.ide.multiFilter</id>

<arguments>1.0-name-matches-false-false-mylyn.*</arguments>

</matcher>

</filter>

</filteredResources>

that keep appearing in the top level .project files?

George