Re: [mylyn-dev] updating Mylyn Docs EPP contribution

Hi David,

You'll need to update http://git.eclipse.org/c/simrel/org.eclipse.simrel.build.git/tree/mylyn.aggrcon. For Oxygen.2, you need to update the origin/Oxygen_update branch. Updating the Wikitext version in the upcoming Photon release will require a separate review for the master branch.

The Wikitext contribution is at the bottom of that file. I think it would make sense to move it to its own file with you as a contact. Feel free to add me to any reviews or ask me for help if needed.

Cheers,
Sam

--
Sam Davis