[mylyn-dev] Mylyn Connector for OpenShift.io

Hello,

My name is Jeff Johnston and am project lead for the Eclipse Linux Tools project.  I am developing a Mylyn connector for the OpenShift.io planner board which has a REST interface and have based my work on the Bugzilla Rest implementation with all the code being EPL.  For the moment, I have packaged the code under the Linux Tools project to allow others to try it  now while I continue to develop (for example, I haven't completed a testsuite yet).

We would like to make this more visible to Mylyn users in the future and think this could be achieved by being in the Mylyn project.  This will also help to immediately find issues with Mylyn API changes that would cause similar issues with the Bugzilla Rest plug-ins our code is based on.

Would having this code located in the Mylyn code base be of interest to the Mylyn project?  If so, I will create a bug per the Mylyn Contributor Reference page and push code for review.

Thanks,

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top