[mylyn-dev] Mylyn WikiText release process

The 3.0 release was approved[1], and as planned we've released the 3.0.2 artifacts to Maven Central.  This is the first step towards a 3.0 release that also includes p2 artifacts and a Mylyn Docs release p2 site.

I've attempted to capture the release process for Mylyn WikiText here: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/92444/3/wikitext/README.md
There are too many manual steps in that process for my liking, but we can improve it over time.

There are a few steps that have outstanding items, mostly around building/signing/publishing p2 artifacts.

Also on the WikiText standalone distribution, we should decide what to do about that.  See my latest comment on https://bugs.eclipse.org/511120

David

1. https://bugs.eclipse.org/512631
--

David Green | VP of Architecture Tasktop

email: david.green@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top