Re: [mylyn-dev] Empty task context, package explorer sometimes doesn't show anything?

Hi Leo,

I don't think I've seen this issue. What happens if you unfocus and refocus the package explorer? If you open the task editor and select the context tab, does it show anything in your context there?

Sam

--
Sam Davis
Software Engineer, Tasktop Dev