[mylyn-dev] Edit your change in review board?

Hello fellow mylyners,

I often open a gerrit review in mylyn. Then open a file with a comment in it.

I then want to change a line of code, but the split view only offers the view of
"Previous code" and "Patched code".
I cannot edit the current workspace code, nor get to it easily (or am I missing something?)
I then have to search the file manually, manually find the bit of code I want to change and change it. All of which is not optimal 'flow' ^_^'.

Is there a way to modify the code in the current workspace? If not, is there some pending feature request for it? If not, where would I submit the feature request?

Inline image 1

Thank you

Leo Ufimtsev | Software Engineer @ Red Hat
Email: Leonidas@xxxxxxxxxx