[mylyn-dev] Fwd: Snippet for 3 icons

Hello mylyn devs,

I'm an Eclipse SWT developer, I'm working on a Gtk3 specific bug where a 3rd icon isn't displayed in the task list:
Inline image 1
It seems to be a TaskListFilteredTree of sorts. I need to narrow it down to a smaller snippet.

Before I go deep into the source code, does anyone have a snippet lying around to reproduce this issue (or some snippet that's similar to MyLyn's tree customisation of having 3 icons?). If so, please feel free to send it my way.

Also, I noticed on Gtk3, if I turn on the focused interface on package explorer, files disappear on my system. (Normally I see files/methods that are relevant to my context).
Anyone else having this issue?
Inline image 2

If you're aware of other gtk3 specific mylyn bugs, lemme know.

Regards

--
Leo Ufimtsev | Software Engineer @ Red Hat

--