From: Jeremie Bresson <dev@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Gerrit build started by unauthorized user...
To: Mylyn docs project <mylyn-docs-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I had also missed the feedback I got from David Green on Change 58361
https://git.eclipse.org/r/58361

I now have pushed a new Patch Set, and I get the same error
"unauthorized user" as for my other changes.

I hope someone will be able to fix it and to retrigger the builds.

Thank you in advance,

Jeremie