Re: [mylyn-dev] Fwd: Unattended Error Reports for Mylyn

Thoughts? Shall I ask Marcel to setup weekly reports?

I suggested that on this list several months ago but nobody responded. Since there were no objections, I think we should go ahead and do it.

+0.5

That sounds like a good idea in general but I'm a worried that it will result in a bunch of repetitive emails to mylyn-dev that are going to annoy most subscribers over time. Particularly if we have very little time to commit to fixing the reported problems.

I would be in favor to setup a separate list for the error reports so people interested in addressing errors can subscribe and discuss particular errors there.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Principal Software Engineer, Eclipse Mylyn

Back to the top