Re: [mylyn-dev] migrating Mylyn builds from shared Hudson instance to Mylyn HIPP

Hi,

Most builds have been migrated. I hope to complete the migration in the next day or two.

If you don't have permissions for a build that you think you should have, please let me know which build and which permissions you're missing. I tried to keep the permissions the same for active users, but it's possible I missed some.

Cheers,
Sam

--
Sam Davis