Re: [mylyn-dev] End date of user interaction

Hi Zéphyrin,

Here’s a quick answer since this original part of the codebase is pretty tricky.

Most of the interaction events don’t have end dates as they are point in time interactions (eg, a mouse selection in a tree view).  However, the events can be collapsed (eg, multiple events across a time range) in which case the end date will be the last date on the event.  Also, it’s feasible that some longer interaction events could have a different end date.

Mik

--
Dr. @mik_kersten, CEO, http://tasktop.com
Assistant: jill.charlton@xxxxxxxxxxx, +1-778-588-6896