[mylyn-dev] End date of user interaction

Hi,
I am trying to improve the DOI model using the dates of events.
I went through the code and I really don't understand how and when the end date of an event is defined. I may fail to find the right flow of capturing interaction event. Please correct if I am wrong. I consider the class that monitor user interaction (AbstractUserInteractionMonitor). For example handleElementEdit(). When I follow this method, I see that the user interaction is converted to interaction event with startDate = endDate (call ... InteractionEvent( ...., startDate, startDate)).

Can someone show me how and when endDate is defined (later)?

Thanks,
Zéphyrin

Back to the top