Re: [mylyn-dev] Question: a test case in mylyn.context

Hi,

Thanks for pointing that out. It looks like it should indeed use new SaxContextWriter(). I tried running the test with that change and it fails because the DOM writer adds standalone="no" to the <?xml> element whereas the SAX writer doesn't. I've pushed a change to https://git.eclipse.org/r/50545

Cheers,
Sam

--
Sam Davis