Re: [mylyn-dev] Fwd: [eclipse.org-committers] Infra update: Gerrit, Github, Bugzilla, more.

Actually, I was planning to contribute an update to the Eclipse Bugzilla/Gerrit integration to recognize the Task-Url: line. It seems like that would be better than duplicating that bug id in commit messages?

--
Sam Davis
Software Engineer, Tasktop Dev