Re: [mylyn-dev] Contributor Reference: replace Self-hosting and Self-hosting for Luna (and_newer) with Oomph?

+1

We should aim for making it as easy as possible for contributors to get started with the code. Oomph is the best tool to support that and I agree that nightly/weekly builds are sufficient for consuming the latest Mylyn on a regular basis.

Anyone will still be able to bootstrap of course but we don't need to maintain separate documentation and target files etc. any longer.

Steffen