Re: [mylyn-dev] moving asciidoc forward

On 20 May 2015, at 18:11, Sam Davis wrote:

After we submit the IP log, we'll create branches for the release. Once the IP log is approved the changes can be applied to master. I can't say for sure yet but it's likely that we'll release Mylyn 3.17 in time for Mars SR1 in which case there's no reason (as far as I'm concerned) that we couldn't
include the Asciidoc features in that release.

okey this sounds good, I'll go through the mini-reviews until I run into a wall ;)

I'll probably though include a build of the asciidoctor plugins into jbosstools to get some more exposure until SR1 - but that shouldn't be a problem affairs.

/max

Sam

--
Sam Davis