Re: [mylyn-dev] moving asciidoc forward

On 20 May 2015, at 10:28, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:

Am 20.05.2015 um 01:51 schrieb Sam Davis <sam.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

The only reason I'm pushing was I recall something about May 20th being last
day for external contributions ?

That's right. We have to submit the IP log this week.

It is be possible to work on those changes in a separate feature branch which is not part of the release - if that's not too much work.

I can do the work in a feature branch but how does users try it out then ? the nightly updatesite only build from master, correct ?

My main goal is to get asciidoc functionality at par with markdown ASAP.
I could have been there by now if didn't have to do every change in less than 1000 lines gerrit pushes.

Can we at least get the asciidoc features made available in Mars SR1  ?

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

Back to the top