Re: [mylyn-dev] committers: don't merge contributions until the IP log has been approved

Okey cool.

I haven't tried Gerrit chains but I guess I can learn :)

/max

On 24 Mar 2015, at 19:56, David Green <david.green@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Max,

We can move them forward, we just can't merge them.  It should be pretty straight forward to work with a Gerrit review chain.  If that becomes too difficult we could look at something else (e.g. a topic branch).

David