[mylyn-dev] asciidoc support

Hi all,

During eclipsecon hackathon I submitted https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/43633/

This adds support for Asciidoc in wikitext.

This is alot of scaffolded code thus the line count gets to 2000+ and
David Green suggested I submit it in smaller chunks.

I'm really not a fan of that since it will take me now multiple evenings to submit this in <300 line patches and the code submitted will actually not be very functional before at the end.

But i'm going to try.

I've now submitted https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/44133/ which just contains the minimal bundle/feature setup.

Zero functionality.

Can this be reviewed and submitted ASAP so I can continue with the 3-4 extra gerrit reviews adding the full asciidoc feature I submitted first ?

Thank you,
/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

Back to the top