From: Jacques Bouthillier
Sent: August-25-14 11:41 AM
To: Mylyn developer discussions
Subject: RE: [mylyn-dev] Mylyn 3.13 Release Candidate build available / Branches created

Hi Sam,

I think you should add the following BUGS for LUNA RC2 (Mylyn 3.13):

442115: comment popup shown on wrong screen  :tested and seems fine

442093: navigation to comments on left and right side in compare navigator       Tested and seems fine as well

Those two BUGS would make a better experience for the end-user for the Gerrit review.

Jacques