[mylyn-dev] Some Primary questions before beginning to contribute.

Hi,
My Name is Surya. I would like to contribute to Mylin. Down to point, I have some questions. 1. I want to become a committer in the future. Can anybody help me with the process, steps and mentor me so that i will get necessary experience setup and mindset? 2. At what level I need Gerrit access. The question is whether every contribution should go through Gerrit or a simple Git commit record is sufficient for bug fixes.
3. What is the workflow for acceptance of a contribution?
4. When is the next release and how do I know what bugs/components are the places which I can contribute.

Thanks,
Surya.

Back to the top