Software Engineer, Tasktop Dev
Committer, Eclipse Mylyn
http://tasktop.com

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Jacques Bouthillier <jacques.bouthillier@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Dashboard record the queries in the Task list, but they don’t re-synch every 20 minutes. Is there a limitation in the Task list to only maintain a small number of queries? If not, then what would be the problem ?

Second, a typical user would only create a few Gerrit queries and re-use it after. I don’t see a user creating 1000 different queries .

From: mylyn-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mylyn-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sam Davis
Sent: June-09-14 2:37 PM
To: Mylyn Reviews Project
Cc: Mylyn developer discussions
Subject: Re: [mylyn-dev] [mylyn-reviews-dev] MyLyn Gerrit Dashboard on the LUNA release

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Miles Parker <miles.parker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Also, is it the case that if user’s do have issues with it we could suggest really simple work-around of just not opening the dashboard?

Yes.

It might be the case that we could simply not add the queries created by the dashboard to the task list and it would still work but I don't know what impact this would have on the dashboard functionality and it is extremely late to be making such a change. I also don't know whether the review models would still be persisted and what impact that would have.