Re: [mylyn-dev] [mylyn-reviews-dev] MyLyn Gerrit Dashboard on the LUNA release

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Miles Parker <miles.parker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Also, is it the case that if user’s do have issues with it we could suggest really simple work-around of just not opening the dashboard?

Yes.

It might be the case that we could simply not add the queries created by the dashboard to the task list and it would still work but I don't know what impact this would have on the dashboard functionality and it is extremely late to be making such a change. I also don't know whether the review models would still be persisted and what impact that would have.

Back to the top