Re: [mylyn-dev] [mylyn-reviews-dev] MyLyn Gerrit Dashboard on the LUNA release

Also, is it the case that if user’s do have issues with it we could suggest really simple work-around of just not opening the dashboard? (I am not saying this would be something we should rely on but just as a worst case fallback. I realize that it would be too late for users to deal with existing reviews, but I suppose they could delete them — though I don’t think we’ve solved the issues of erasing existing review models, so that could still bloat the workspaces even after deleting them.)