Re: [mylyn-dev] [mylyn-reviews-dev] MyLyn Gerrit Dashboard on the LUNA release

Adding mylyn-dev.

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Jacques Bouthillier <lmcbout@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
  We presented a Gerrit Dashboard at Eclipse Con 2014. It has been available with Mylyn 3.12 since then. It has been available on the Mylyn nightly and Mylyn weekly. Is there any reason why we don't have it available on the simultaneous release of LUNA since it is incorporated with the Mylyn Gerrit connector ? It also has the same version number as the Mylyn Reviews Connector: Gerrit ?