Re: [mylyn-dev] Mylyn 3.12 Release Candidate build available / Branches created

The IP log has been approved.

Sam

--
Sam Davis
Software Engineer, Tasktop Dev

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Sam Davis <sam.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have submitted the IP log for Mylyn 3.12. Committers, please don't merge changes by non-committers until the IP log has been approved.

Thanks,
Sam