Re: [mylyn-dev] version management

Given that I'm the sole developer on the EPUB tools in Mylyn Docs I don't think it is much of a hassle maintaining version numbers manually and keep these semantically correct. However it is easy to forget to bump a number so I guess some kind of tool could remedy that. I'll be trying out the CDO tool on an in-house project. It does look promising.

Best regards,
Torkild