[mylyn-dev] How to download End-of-life branches?

Hello everyone,

I am not a developer, I am just a Computer Science graduate student who
wants to use Mylyn source code as a test subject. :D
I have to download the code for this old Mylyn branch, version
mylyn-3.1.1.v20090411-0400-e3.3, in order to reproduce a research paper (on
Software engeneering)  where the authors analysed Mylyn source code.

As far as I know, I would have to use Git to download, is that right? I have
read this page http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn_Contributor_Reference#Checkout
It links the code for the newer versions, but this version is listed as an
End-of-life branch, precisely branch e_3_3_m_3_1_x, but there is no link to
the code and I found no instructions as how to download it.

If you could provide me with a link to a tar or zip of the source code or
just the git command I should use, that would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.