[mylyn-dev] Mylyn 3.11 release date

Hi,

We are planning to move the Mylyn 3.11 release date forward. Currently the release date is set for June 26, 2014, but there are changes that Tasktop would like to consume sooner. Therefore we'd like to do the release build and create branches for the release in all the git repositories on Feb. 18, with the actual release happening sometime around March 21. That will provide plenty of time to test the release build; if any critical issues are found, there will be time to fix them and we can cherry-pick fixes onto the release branches and do a rebuild.

This means that in late June we will probably release Mylyn 3.12 (instead of 3.11) after doing a release (candidate) build in late May.

Cheers,
Sam

--
Sam Davis