Re: [mylyn-dev] [eclipse.org-committers] Infra update: December 2013

Hi,

I'm not a big fan of having user support go to the mailing list. The split between forum and development mailing list is intentional to keep traffic on the dev mailing list relevant to developers and keep the volume down. I would prefer if we either created a separate list that interested people could subscribe to or asked web masters to allow individuals to be notified.

I have used a news reader in the past for monitoring the forum which worked nicely but I don't know if the newsgroup gateway still exists.

Just my 2 cents.

Steffen