[mylyn-dev] changes to parent git repository

Hi committers,

just a heads up that we now have the org.eclipse.mylyn.all repository registered in Gerrit (it's the repository that links in other Mylyn Git repositories through submodules).

Having it in Gerrit means that the repository will now get automatically updated whenever a change in a submodule repository is merged through Gerrit. Up to now I have done this manually but this is now fully automated :).

Nothing changes in regard to Git. It's just important to know that all changes have to be merged through Gerrit (we already do that anyways). If changes are directly pushed to Git the parent repository won't get updated until the next change is merged through Gerrit.

More background here:

415105: configure Mylyn repositories in Gerrit to automatically update super project on merge

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Principal Software Engineer, Eclipse Mylyn

Back to the top