Re: [mylyn-dev] Removal of jdom & rome

Let's just use this bug to discuss further :)

421071: Remove jdom

Steffen

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Steffen Pingel <steffen.pingel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Could you open a bug about the OSLC connector? It's only distributed as part of the SDK at the moment as it's only intended as a framework for concrete connectors. It's not entirely clear to me at what level it has been adopted and we should discuss what the right place is for the connector moving forward.

Steffen