Re: [mylyn-dev] web connector

Hi,

the web connector is only part of the Incubator and community maintained. We are not pro-actively testing the templates and some of them maybe have broken by changes on the issue tracker side in the meantime. In the past we have fixed them whenever someone provided a patch to update them.

I haven't seen feedback for the web connector in a while so I can't say for sure that it is still actively used. We decided to put it in the Incubator since it may still provide value and it had active users at the time.

It'd be great if you could push your changes to Gerrit so we can consider merging them.

Just out of curiosity, is the web connector distributed as part of Redhat?

Steffen