Re: [mylyn-dev] Filtering files from Project Explorer

Hi Ivens,

This filtering happens on the main thread. AbstractTreeViewer.getFilteredChildren(Object)
 indirectly calls InterestFilter.isInteresting(IInteractionElement). Note that if it returns false for an element, the filter may not look at any children of that element, so it may never be called with a particular element if that element's parent is not interesting.

Sam

--
Sam Davis
Software Engineer, Tasktop Dev