Re: [mylyn-dev] New connector contribution (YouTrack)

Hi again.

Is this a right place for such questions like above?

2013/9/19 Alexander Marchuk <aamarchuk@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi everybody!

I am working on new Mylyn connector for Jetbrains bugtracker YouTrack. Now I am ready to release first version of it and the question is how to contribute in Eclipse. How to do that?

The main goal of course is to show connector in Mylyn Connector Discovery menu. As I see in this page, I must request a review in Mylyn call, is it true? Also I am not sure what does "Implement all of the corresponding Mylyn APIs" condition mean. If I have not developed Duplicate Detection yet (for example), can my connector be relevant for community? I am glad to hear more about this condition too.

Thanks for your attention.
--
Best regards,
Alexander Marchuk