[mylyn-dev] RC for 3.9.1

Hi,

we have resolved all outstanding bugs for 3.9.1 and published a snapshot build at the usual p2 repository location:

  http://download.eclipse.org/mylyn/snapshots/3.9

It'd be great to get some testing of the latest build, particularly of the fixes for Gerrit 2.6 support. If all goes well we plan to publish the service release next week [1]

Please note that there are still some known regression in the Gerrit connector [2] that we haven't been able to address, yet. If we make sufficient progress on those in the next few weeks we can consider putting out 3.9.2 in time for Kepler SR1 otherwise 3.9.1 will be contributed to Kepler SR1.

Any help with testing is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Steffen

[1] 411475: [release] plan Mylyn 3.9.1 release

--
Steffen Pingel
Principal Software Engineer, Eclipse Mylyn

Back to the top