Re: [mylyn-dev] packages exported from org.eclipse.mylyn.commons.repositories.core

The packages are exported as x-internal since the APIs are still considered provisional. We treat them as API though and will try hard not to break binary compatibility.

We stopped using provisional as a package segment since it guarantees that integrators will be broken once packages are renamed even when none of the signatures actually change.

Steffen