Re: [mylyn-dev] Mylyn Connector for Trello

Hi Nicholas,

great to hear that you are interested in a Trello Mylyn connector. I would recommend filing a bug in the Eclipse.org Bugzilla under Mylyn that links to documentation of the REST API or other information that could be relevant for developing a connector. If you are lucky someone from the community will pick it up :).

Thanks,

Steffen