Re: [mylyn-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] vserver owners: CDO, ECF, EGit, Gyrex, Mylyn

Hi,

we won't need the Mylyn vserver any longer. Please feel free to de-provisioned it.

We have setup a server outside of Eclipse on mylyn.org since our test environments require several GB of available memory.

Thanks a lot for providing the vserver though!

Steffen