Re: [mylyn-dev] Gerrit-Bugzilla integration using Mylyn

Hi Matthias,

I think the easiest way for you would be to do trough the taskdata and the connector API instead of talking to Bugzilla directly.
You'd need to get the right connector from TasksUi.getRepositoryConnector, use getTaskData to get the task in question and fill in the value for the COMMENT_NEW attribute. After that, you can ask the connector to submit the taskdata to the repository (postTaskData on the connectors taskdata handler).

Hope that helps,
  Benny