[mylyn-dev] Gerrit-Bugzilla integration using Mylyn

I am thinking about implementing a Gerrit plugin similar to the Jira plugin [1] in order to reflect state changes of Gerrit changes as comments on the associated bugs in Bugzilla as requested in [2]. I thought about using Mylyn functionality for that. I guess this would probably allow to use the same plugin for integration with other bug trackers supported by Mylyn.

Any thoughts on how to approach this idea using Mylyn ?
Or do you think it would be easier to directly use a Bugzilla API ?
Which API/library is Mylyn using in order to communicate with Bugzilla ?

[1] https://gerrit.googlesource.com/plugins/hooks-jira/+/4cd2d28bf7ce9dd28481a3df6370a31dfeda874c

--
Matthias

Back to the top