Re: [mylyn-dev] Execution of Mylyn

Hi,

I chose mylyn-e4.2 because it is fully resolved.
Then i restarted Eclipse.

After that, i opened the MANIFEST.MF file of org.eclipse.mylyn.context.core package, chose Overview tab and selected "launch an Eclipse application".

Well,... instead of a new Eclipse platform, an SWT windows (the one below) appeared. Is it expected?

Inline image 1

Also, when I close this window, i get an error message in the "main Eclipse platform" (the one with mylyn source code):

Inline image 2
By the way,
org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.monitor.usage.UiUsageMonitorPlugin.stopMonitoring(UiUsageMonitorPlugin.java:289) is:

workbench.getActivitySupport().getActivityManager().removeActivityManagerListener(activityMonitor);

Thanks for the help again,

Ivens