[mylyn-dev] Mylyn connector for Tuleap

Hi,

We are happy to announce that we have started to work on a new Mylyn connector for Tuleap (1). Tuleap is a free and open source application lifecycle management suite used to improve the management of software development projects.

Our goal is to bring Tuleap trackers support in Eclipse. The development will be realized by Obeo developers (Melanie Bats and I) and the source code is currently hosted on github (2). This work is available under the Eclipse Public License and we are expecting to release this connector in Q1 2013.

We will communicate on the progress of this work on this mailing list for Mylyn-related news and issues and on the Tuleap dev mailing list for Tuleap-related ones (3).

Regards,

Stephane Begaudeau, Obeo

1: http://www.tuleap.com/
2: https://github.com/sbegaudeau/mylyn.tasks/tree/tuleap_master
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:St=C3=A9phane B=C3=A9gaudeau
n;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:B=C3=A9gaudeau;St=C3=A9phane
org:Obeo
adr;quoted-printable:;;7 Boulevard Amp=C3=A8re;Carquefou;;44481;France
email;internet:stephane.begaudeau@xxxxxxx
title:Eclipse Modeling Consultant
note:Twitter: twitter.com/sbegaudeau
url:http://stephanebegaudeau.tumblr.com