Re: [mylyn-dev] Gerrit reviews and Hudson

Hi,

I re-configured the Gerrit trigger. It may have gone lost when I last
updated the template job.

If you notice the build job breaking in the future, please feel free
to fix it (and ask for forgiveness rather than permission if anything
goes wrong :) [1]).

Steffen

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Integrator_Reference